Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is in the Henry County air...


I don't know about you, but I absolutely love spring time in Atlanta. There are blooms everywhere, temperatures are simply perfect, sunny clear skies; today specially it has been an absolute beauty. I can see Henry County residents out riding in their cars, the ones with convertibles had the pleasure to let their tops down, others like me, just let the windows down to enjoy the fresh air.
What a joy it is to be able to appreciate good weather, friendly happy people in the streets and peace all around us. Seems as if, time just stopped, no worries, just enjoy the moment.
And how about Saturday afternoons spent at the Baseball Park, even if it's only a Little League Baseball Game, oh my, how do I miss those days when my son was playing T-Ball, then Baseball, to Traveling Competitive and High School. Every stage of his baseball years brought some joy, I used to complaint when it was too hot, but I always knew that I would miss it when those days came to an end. Now, he is playing College Baseball, however, being on the West part of the Country makes it difficult to be there and cheer him up during his games, for now, just memories of past years, in the future, who knows...Atlanta Braves, I got a prospect for you, another hometown kid that will help take you to the World Series!
Until the next time, if you are thinking of relocating to Atlanta or moving within the city and need assistance then, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment